Join us for the 2023 Virtual TCS London Marathon!
Were you inspired by the excitement, elation and accomplishment shown by more than 40,000 finishers at the 2022 TCS London Marathon? We’re delighted that you can now your book your place to run in the new virtual event in 2023.
Places are now available
We have a limited number of charity places available in the 2023 Virtual TCS London Marathon. If you’d like to take part in this life-changing challenge while raising much-needed funds for The Amber Trust, please get in touch with us today!
When: Sunday 23rd April 2023
Deadline to sign up: 2nd April 2023
Fundraising pledge: £250
Location: Wherever you are!
How: Get in touch with us
You can find more information about the event, along with training tips and all the latest news, at tcslondonmarathon.com.
We hope you’ll join the thousands of others taking on this iconic 26.2-mile challenge in April 2023, and will accomplish something incredible in aid of The Amber Trust in the process.
Why run a virtual marathon?
- You have freedom to run or walk the marathon your way – wherever and however you want
- You can participate wherever you are and don’t have to travel into London
- Enjoy the freedom to run or walk from home or the gym
- You can run or walk in stages at your own pace, making the marathon more accessible than ever
Support you’ll receive
- An Amber running vest for you to wear
- Access to a private WhatsApp group to connect with other Amber runners
- Bags of enthusiasm from Team Amber!
Why The Amber Trust?
Amber has grown to become the only national charity dedicated to supporting visually impaired children with their musical development and education. The charity aims to enhance the lives of as many of the 25,000 visually impaired children in the UK as possible through music, and to promote high-quality music provision.
The Amber Trust relies entirely on the kind donations of our supporters to fund our music services, as we receive no statutory funding. Running the marathon and pledging £250 will assist us in continuing to provide blind and partially sighted children with life-changing musical opportunities.